Wednesday, May 19, 2010


I think that a pet sheep would be the perfect animal. it could live in a pen in my backyard next to the shed and a garden full of plants specifically for dying. This particular lamb was at the Maryland Sheep and wool festival a few years ago and his little horns made him look somewhat demonic while being super cute.

I have concocted this fantasy in my head where I run around a farm chasing sheep and shear them and make yarn and felt from the fleece. The likelihood of such an event is somewhat is low but one can only dream.

While vacationing in England and Ireland
with my family I ran along the country sides with my camera in hand chasing sheep trying to capture the perfect picture to use as a reference for drawing. Oh yeah, I also shouted "SHEEPIES!" while pursuing the rather unimpressed flocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment